Price Action??

Can someone explain me about Price Action?? I am reading about it and am quite confused!! Can someone give me a good explanation as i need to know well about it. Thanks

According to investopedia, Price action is encompassed in technical and chart pattern analysis, which attempt to find order in the sometimes seemingly random movement of price. Detailed information about it can be found at here: Price Action Strategy

Thanks shawn to share website link with us. I visited it and found useful information for me as well.

Trendlines, support & resistance and chart patterns are good ways to trade price action.

Shawnmichal:
According to investopedia, Price action is encompassed in technical and chart pattern analysis, which attempt to find order in the sometimes seemingly random movement of price. Detailed information about it can be found at here: Price Action Strategy

Thanks a lot mate, I have been through the link you gave me and i am quite at ease with Price Action now. Will have just to apply in order to get it well. Thanks for you share and wish you success in Forex.

master4x:
Trendlines, support & resistance and chart patterns are good ways to trade price action.

Well thanks master4x but can you give me more details concerning Price action. I already got a link and it was useful and i just want to see a trade using Price action. If you can attach some images or notes about it that would be really helpful from you. Thanks in advance!

Reason: