What is your trading style?Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading?

What is your trading style?Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading?

Dear Traders please share your ideas which trading style is more beneficial for you scalping,swing Trading or intraday trading?
Some Traders love scalping and a very huge number of traders love this style but on many forex forums it is said scalpers are a group of losers in forex. Day traders are also not more successful but the third group of swing traders are know as more successful Traders.Do you agree?

Please share your ideas

i prefer scalping but since i'm frequently online i'm using daily frame

Hi Jack, I am a beginner in forex trading, learning more and more about forex trading. I am not familiar with the mentioned trading types, however interested to know more about these all.

Shawnmichal:
Hi Jack, I am a beginner in forex trading, learning more and more about forex trading. I am not familiar with the mentioned trading types, however interested to know more about these all.

Well Shawn- It is very easy these terms. have a view below- this might help you

Scalping

If you want to make profits fast and like action, scalping is for you. Scalping is about getting a little profit on little trades. Many small trades a day gets a big profit at the end of the day. Be a careful pro. Scalping is the FX trading style for currency traders who want to make profits on a daily base. 1-2% profit every day, sounds good? That’s what professional scalper makes
Advantages from scalping:

• High win rate
  • You can make high profits faster than with any other trading styles

Disadvantages:

• Only for experienced trader with deep knowledge about currency trading
  • Time intensive when done manual

Day Trading

Well, and what do you have to do if you are afraid of losses and not risky by yourself? Then you should definitely try Day Trading FX trading style. Day Trading means buying and selling the currencies in the one day. If this tactic fits you – you have already found your Forex trading style and it is Day Trading
Advantages from day trading, also known as intraday trading:

• Low number of trades lowers execution costs
  • No overnight trades

Disadvantages:

• Trader needs to have deep knowledge about technical analysis, access to real time news service and level 2 data

Swing Trading

Swing trading is for those who are mainly trading from home and day-traders. It’s based on short-time movements of currencies. If you’re a day trader, you can surely choose Swing Forex trading style. Swing trading is for those who don’t want to spend the whole day with trading and are not ready to take to large ris
Advantages from swing trading:

• Good trading style for traders who are new to currency trading
  • Not very time intensive

Disadvantages:

• Some trades need to be hold overnight
  • Returns lower profit then scalping and intraday trading

Thanks Jack to share detailed information about Scalping, Day Trading and Swing Trading along with pros and cons.

I am using forex robots that use scalping strategy to trade

SecheKrate:
I am using forex robots that use scalping strategy to trade

Scalping is a simple trading style but with scalping there is a risk for trade by this style... it's dangerous if the price is not according to our predict....,,,,,,,,,,,,,...........be careful with your trading...

I am a Swing Trader because it matches with my trading styles. Day trading is also good but I think, making profit depends upon trading strategies and trading knowledge, not trading types.

Reason: