Mobile Trading - page 2

kaito kid:
Yeah, you are right. With mobile for trading we can get more flexible time and place to trade, I use mobile platform to my FBS account, really useful platform.

I also use it, sir. Because it's more comfortable to trade for my fbs account when i'm not at home. So we still can monitoring chart with it.

Mobile trading is much easy and convenient for traders due to this they prefer to it. It is also free from location restriction and allows trader to trade from anywhere.

Mobile trading is a very comfortable way to stay on market even if you don't have a PC within grasp.

In factmore and more brokers start offering mobile trading services since the volumes of such trading continue to grow.

gaban:
I am using tablet to trade, my broker has mobile platform with Android and Iphone, and I use Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 with Android. That's good to trade anywhere using mobile platform. You can download Android or Iphone mobile platform from my broker website. FBS Markets Inc.

Thanks for sharing this info with us. i will try this today itself

Will try that with my Samsung Tab 1. I am concerned because it has really small display (7 inch)...

Raego:
Mobile trading is a very comfortable way to stay on market even if you don't have a PC within grasp.In factmore and more brokers start offering mobile trading services since the volumes of such trading continue to grow.

Yes, i agree with you sir, especially when we are not at home.. And i use MT4 trading platform to trading with fbs, both for PC and mobile phone..

When I use it on the phone my batteries run out in a moment...

Nowadays mobile phone has become necessity of everyone. it's easy way where one can easily check live charts and fundamental information about trading. For such work, there is usually no need of any software. You can do trade at anyplace from anywhere online using your mobile.

adamsmith:
Nowadays mobile phone has become necessity of everyone. it's easy way where one can easily check live charts and fundamental information about trading. For such work, there is usually no need of any software. You can do trade at anyplace from anywhere online using your mobile.

Yup, it makes it easier for users who have high mobility. With mobile platform we can access our account by using our mobilephone. There are variety of the mobile platform for each operating system that used.

I started to use iPnone for trading - thanks Forex Club for that. At first it wasn't really comfortable but then I got used to it!

Reason: