Simple EA help needed please

Hi I'm new here

I bow to your collective genius

I saw this and hoped that one of you can help me. I need what I think could be a really simple EA for MT4.

Been visual and paper-testing this for a little while and has a profit level of roughly 3/2 but seems to work in the long run.

Rules:

With the closing of every bar (15min up, but 1h and 4h seems best), straddle it with a pending buy order at the bar high and a pending sell order at the bar low.

TP for both orders is the same as the height of the bar up and down.

SL for buy order is the is the low of the bar. SL for sell order is high of the bar. With other words, you need to end up with a 1to1 risk reward ratio on every order.

When one order wins, the opposite of the pair needs to be cancelled.

When one gets stopped out, the opposite needs to stay open. (more often than not, this cancels out you loss to the opposite side)

You loose when both gets stopped out obviously.

Money Management:

Needs to be a constant percentage risk of the account, or it will loose money. 1-2% better since you can get 12 losses in a row easily. Works better on majors with good trends and doing more than one pair at a time to spread risk.

Could anybody please help me and write the code for this, since it a pain to do it manually.

Free to post it here for anyone to use.

Thanks

Will

Reason: