Hello From NY

Hello Guys,

My name is David and I am from Ny, I have 2 years experience in FX, I am here to improve my Forex knowledge.

Thanks

Hi there,

Nice to meet you here glad your part of the forum. I'm looking forward to read your experience in fx and etc. So how's your 2 years experience in fx?

Hi Cortney,

Well, If you are pro then you must be knowing that its not easy to stay with one pair because right now Market is going on like roller-coaster, up-down, So just keep your eyes in Market to get more, Euro is performing like Crazy everyday. What you say ?

Welcome David in this forex community. Please share your trading experience with other us. It will help to new traders to analysis market trends.

fxhelper86:
Hi Cortney, Well, If you are pro then you must be knowing that its not easy to stay with one pair because right now Market is going on like roller-coaster, up-down, So just keep your eyes in Market to get more, Euro is performing like Crazy everyday. What you say ?

Wow, i learned now and im just new and i want to learn more about fx. Any tips?

@Paul75, yes it will be my pleasure to share and get new tips with the professionals. So how long its been you working with Forex market?

@Cortney, yah as I told you I have been into the forex market from last two years. I know there are ups and downs constantly. ll be sharing few tips for sure in next few days.

Regards, David.

Reason: