Files required for Mt4 Indicator

Don't know is this is too vague to answer or not, but hoping maybe someone can direct me to help.

Have a MT4 indicator (only have .ex4) that runs fine on several computers and mt4 installs at 2 locations. At the 3rd location it loads but does not display the indicators data (except for couple lines of text).

At this location I have installed it on existing MT4 platforms, New installs, 3 Different computers with 3 different os (XP, Vista, Win7). all with the same result. Indicator does have some "Include" and "Library" files, that I have placed into the proper folders.

All other indicators seem fine.

As a final step I took a Mt4 install from the working location ziped the whole C:\Program Files\MT4xxx folder took it to the non-working location unzipped it and ran it and while every thing else worked, that indicator does not.

That is a long way to ask...are there files that an mt4 indicator might use/need that are outside that mt4 folder? ex. Fonts, windows Dll's etc?

Final note. The indicator does show in the installed custom indicators and can be attached to the chart, and inputs adjusted, just no data displays

Thanks for any help you can give.

*******Solved*******