Pivot point robot

can i get a robot that open a trade when the market price crosses the pivot point and takes profit at resistance or support?

I am not familiar with such any robot because I do not use robot for any purpose. I do manually trading.

There are several types of pivot points. If you have an indicator then attach it and I can probably help by using it for an EA.

master4x:
There are several types of pivot points. If you have an indicator then attach it and I can probably help by using it for an EA.

here is the ea. thanks

Files:

lifeplusbiz:
can i get a robot that open a trade when the market price crosses the pivot point and takes profit at resistance or support?

I'm not familiar with those robots.... But, some reviewers for the forex robots can help you to find the best regarding your specifications i think!

Have u guys ever heard of a robot, that books profits from both sides.

It means that no matter where the market goes..the robot makes sure that you book only profit.

I heard of one such robot recently and still trying to collect all the details regarding it..Also got an excel sheet showing profits..Will post as soon as I receive any update

sivanair:
Have u guys ever heard of a robot, that books profits from both sides. It means that no matter where the market goes..the robot makes sure that you book only profit. I heard of one such robot recently and still trying to collect all the details regarding it..Also got an excel sheet showing profits..Will post as soon as I receive any update

I have a couple EAs like this. The problem though is the spreads most of the time. I am still working on ways to perfect the strategy.

Please any improved version for this robot? It appears it can be very good for scalping.

Reason: