HELP: Account

Hi fellow traders

A little honesty:

I have recently blown my account after I went full time trading after 3 years part-time, mainly due to lack of proper risk and money management. Over the past few months I have grown to learn many of my mistakes and have acquired quite considerable knowledge and experience in trading. I used to trade the wrong way round (holding on to losses, and cutting profits short, effects of high risk trading) and also used to trust a number of indicators on my charts, now I am a pure Price action trader (trendlines, breakouts, support and resistance) with better skill in taking low risk-high reward trades (at least 1:2). I have slowly gained that experience using a new live account with very little funds (literally trading "cents"). However the dilemma I face is that my account is way too small for any significance in trading terms and am honestly appealing to anyone who could help in any way (monetary or advice). Feel free to PM me or respond here. Anything positive will be greatly appreciated.

Have tried looking for any good management system, maybe from your broker or something. I also think you should take things easy and slowly, don't rush it and things would gradually fall into place.

Reason: