Help for help

Hi Traders. I need your help!!! I can help you too.

I trade about 2 years. During that time I observed (on real accounts) that some brokers are jamming from time to time.

Brokers are quite fast usually and there are no significant differences in quotes most of the time, but...

Those significant differences happen! They last seconds or fractions of seconds, even many times a day.

(I am not talking about fast market during news time)

I am not as fast as computer to catch them, so decided to write software to do it automatically.

When finished my program I started test. I expected amazing results but was still surprised.

Winnig trade after winning trade. Five profitable trades... Eleven profitable trades...

"I need to be sure, keep it testing" Eighteen profitable trades...I was increasing volume

to 2 lots, still perfect. Twenty four profitable trades. STOP !!! Man do some losing trades! Ok.

Opened and closed manually three loosing trades each 0.10 Lot only.

And now again, lets try three lots this time. Winner, BE, winner, winner.

Those all wins were : around 1 pip to ~ 3.5 pips.

Unfortunately I probably had too much wining trades and my broker saw it in his statistics.

After that they did start to chechk every order by their employee, that meaningly slowed order execution and

made impossible automatic trading.

They did not want make a "big deal", I can now trade again without their employee assistance but under condition- not to use their system "weakness".

So if you know some reliable broker (no bucket shop) with Instant Execution not Market Execution and without Price At Best (FXCM slows sometimes

but price you will open order (MT4) doesn't have to be what you saw on your screen) please let me know which one is it.

I will try to test the broker. If with positive results then I can share my soft as acknowledgements.

Just for information my soft uses four real accounts each different broker. 1(jamming) 3(compare)

Do you imagine how hard is to observe only, jamming broker(instead of push AutoTrading Button) when you know what will happen in a second?

It's like knowing lotto numbers but you can't play.

Profitable trades for you !!!

Reason: