Open trade @ certain time?

I am trying to see how to write a script (or use 1 already out there) for the days I am away. What I am looking for is a script that will put an OrderSend() at a specific time. I have already written the script to do the specific trade...just looking to put the order in the night before and not let it execute until a specific time the following day. Is there a way to do it using either my computer time (or preferably the online broker time) or would I have to use like a delay feature?

If anyone has a suggestion, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

melon2112:
I am trying to see how to write a script (or use 1 already out there) for the days I am away. What I am looking for is a script that will put an OrderSend() at a specific time. I have already written the script to do the specific trade...just looking to put the order in the night before and not let it execute until a specific time the following day. Is there a way to do it using either my computer time (or preferably the online broker time) or would I have to use like a delay feature? If anyone has a suggestion, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

This would be an easy task. I would not use a script though but an EA instead since scripts execute once and then stop. Just program an external input for your time (ex. OrderTime = 11:36). Then convert that to a time format with StrToTime(OrderTime). Now all you have to do is compare the current brokers time, TimeCurrent(), to the selected time. I'm sure there are a couple ways to do this but this .

Reason: