What are some good non lagging indicators to use for technical analysis? - page 2

I did not use such indicators so far. However, each indicator is promoted as the best indicator. So, you should go for your own analysis.

Liquidreality:
Hi Mary, most, if not all, indicators have lag, its the dynamic of using the math provided by price. There are some complex indicators that do close to real time though. Try a Triple exponential MA, set at 28 on the 1 minute to give you an idea. Use a Donchian Channel set to 21 on a 15 min or 4 hour time setting. Remember to have a solid strategy tested over a period of time. If you wish to be profitable, trading longer term time windows - say 4 hour chart and upward are normally your best bet. Scalping is suicide in the long run. I have 6 years experience. I have developed my personal system using Bollinger bands which is v complex to learn but 99% accurate once you do. If you are serious about trading , i will share it with you, however it will take a serious time investment to learn and familirise yourself with this systems ins and outs. Good luck

my email is ravishlalani@gmail.com

Please help me out with your strategy i am ready to learn at any cost

When indicators would not lag all technical traders would be a billionaire and Wall Street would beg on the streets. Ha, ha, ha...

Hermes

Liquidreality:
Hi Mary, most, if not all, indicators have lag, its the dynamic of using the math provided by price. There are some complex indicators that do close to real time though. Try a Triple exponential MA, set at 28 on the 1 minute to give you an idea. Use a Donchian Channel set to 21 on a 15 min or 4 hour time setting. Remember to have a solid strategy tested over a period of time. If you wish to be profitable, trading longer term time windows - say 4 hour chart and upward are normally your best bet. Scalping is suicide in the long run. I have 6 years experience. I have developed my personal system using Bollinger bands which is v complex to learn but 99% accurate once you do. If you are serious about trading , i will share it with you, however it will take a serious time investment to learn and familirise yourself with this systems ins and outs. Good luck

Hello, Please, I will like you to share your non-lag indicator with me,

let me know how i can reach you and if don't mind you can reach me on

yomfem@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Dominic

Liquidreality:

can you share your experience if u dont mind

Liquidreality:
Hi Mary, most, if not all, indicators have lag, its the dynamic of using the math provided by price. There are some complex indicators that do close to real time though.Try a Triple exponential MA, set at 28 on the 1 minute to give you an idea.Use a Donchian Channel set to 21 on a 15 min or 4 hour time setting.Remember to have a solid strategy tested over a period of time. If you wish to be profitable, trading longer term time windows - say 4 hour chart and upward are normally your best bet.Scalping is suicide in the long run.I have 6 years experience.I have developed my personal system using Bollinger bands which is v complex to learn but 99% accurate once you do.If you are serious about trading , i will share it with you, however it will take a serious time investment to learn and familirise yourself with this systems ins and outs.Good luck

Liquidreality:

I would appreciate you sharing your system with me!

Thank you in advance.

BL

If you are looking for a non-lagging indicator I would focus on "volume". Volume indicators come before price movements so that makes them a predictive indicator vs lagging or none-lagging indicators mentioned in this thread. Figuring out how volume indicators work is a whole different story :)