Do Not Use Indicators - page 3

master4x:
I also prefer not to use indicators in trading. However, I am always looking to see what is out there anyways. Everyone who claims to not use indicators, please start sharing your methods. We all would like to hear.

Trade the news. I don't claim to not use indicators, but this is another way.

I don't think all indicators are bad.. But the choice will always be upto the trader. If his winning ratio is greater using indicators, then why not.

i hope forexladay will come here again and share her trading tips with us.

Not likely

is she selling something?

forexlady:
Please, see the red text for my humble opinion.

I agree to differ. Indicators does work if you use the indicators correctly.I am in the process of using my system in a live account and it works perfectly. My first account was wiped out and I did use MA crossings. Well I am back with my second account. I have lost more than 75% of my account sticking to trades in the hope of turning in my favour and poor money management. This time around I am using my system where I won 16 trades out of 20. Where the 4 losing were very small amounts.

Indicators work. You must use indicators to show you exactly what is going to happened.

Thanks

forexlady:
I am yet to find the inequality. You may be right, but if these indicators work Why less then 10% of traders makes money and the majority of the ones making money rarely use these indicators. If you know one that works, please share with us. I would be happy to purchase it. Again this is my Humble opinion.

Hi Forexlady

I use my own system with indicators and it does work. I am using it in my live account. If I try to sell it people they will just say another trader who wants to make a quick buck. I have finally found a system using indicators that works for me. Today 23/12/2010. I made 60 pips in 4 trades.

BMFX:
You must use indicators to show you exactly what is going to happened.

That is precisely what NOT to do.

Indicators have absolutely no predictive power, and that is not how they should be used at all. Anyone who tells you otherwise isnt trading for a living.

zupcon:
That is precisely what NOT to do. Indicators have absolutely no predictive power, and that is not how they should be used at all. Anyone who tells you otherwise isnt trading for a living.

Hi Zupcon

Hello there. I agree with you that a single indicator on its own have no predictive power, but a few indicators on different time frames will definitely show you the way. As I said I also lost some money trying to use a single MA crossing, but now I am beginning to master the art of trading using my system.

zupcon:
That is precisely what NOT to do. Indicators have absolutely no predictive power, and that is not how they should be used at all. Anyone who tells you otherwise isnt trading for a living.

As I said a few indicators on a few time frames will show you the way. Here is some proof of recent trades in a live account.

Files:
Statememt1.bmp  866 kb
Reason: