Simple GBPUSD Strategy (No Indicator Needed) - page 2

greenbackcable:
Hereby I have attached the Trend method KAYBI TRADE.....It works superb in 1 hour TF...Your comments appreciated...-GreenbackcableI have attached the Template also...

Thanks, why use 6 EMA - Open... try 20 EMA HLC/3... once candle close below, you can exit the trade...

Yes, It happen some time but if you try on the timing I suggest it will less probability to hit both because the movement on that time is fast and will only move on one direction.

JPT69:
Tried this breakout method before, except that the timing were different from yours. Some times it hit both buy stop and sell stop and you lose both the trades. Have you faced that in this method?

Tried this method today on demo GBP USD , it successfully got me 400+ pips.

Quite impressive, but since I'm a conservative trader, on live trading I would consider this strategy with smaller S/L. I personally think the S/L is quite large (especially on H1 charts, which was around 400pips today)

overall, promising simple strategy.

will post more feedback

You did not mention the method?? thanks :-)

Oops

I was referring to the thread author's strategy

Another good day for this simple strategy,

got +464 pips in total.

Anyone else having fun with this?

Files:
gbpusd.jpg  55 kb

Hi guys, I'm new here. Can anyone tell me how to find my broker's time - I use fxopen.

Thanks a lot for this information. Will try it for a few days in DEMO. Will let you know about results.

thank you for your efforts.

will try it out too.

funzybeegames:
I will show you how can you make profit from forex with the simplest system: Currency Pair: GBPUSD Time Frame: Any (H1 is better) Trading Rules: 1- Open your chart on 08:00 AM (GMT). 2- Find the Maximum Price and Minimum Price between 21:00 PM (GMT) to 08:00 AM (GMT). (For example If your broker time is GMT+2, so you should find the maximum and minimum price between 23:00 PM to 10:00 AM on your chart.) 3- You have 2 numbers. Maximum Price & Minimim Price. Now should open 2 pending orders: Buy Stop: At: (Maximum Price + 2 pips) T/P: (Maximum Price + (Maximum Price - Minimum Price)) S/L: (Minimum Price - 2 pips) Expiratory: Next trading day at 08:00 AM (GMT) Sell Stop: At (Minimum Price - 2 pips) T/P (Minimum Price - (Maximum Price - Minimum Price)) S/L (Maximum Price + 2 pips) Expiratory: Next trading day at 08:00 AM (GMT) 4- Now you can even turn off your computer and sleep. If any of above pending orders activated, let it touch T/P or S/L it self. It may takes some hours or even some days. Please never close it manually. Inactive pending orders will expire next trading day at 08:00 AM (GMT). At this time you should go to the first stage and repeat this cycle for the next day.

Hello friends, can i use this PENDING STOP ORDER strategy for EURUSD currency pair ? For EURUSD which broker time i will follow to get high and low price value ? Please reply.

Reason: