Simpel EA, does it exsist or how do I make it?

Hi,

Im using an EA that only does one thing. It opens trades and closes them 20 pips later. So it has a tp but not a st, and thats how i like it. (see my trials with this system at twitter.com/myforexeurusd)

Having gained a little more experiance in the last year that I demo trade and have this EA with liteforex.org with real money there are some things i want to do difrent.

Core of this ea should be the same, that meaning it opens and closes trades with 20 pips profit. Both long and short at the same time so that nomatter what way the market goes a profit is made. Ofcourse this takes lots of money and im testing with a cent account so each $1 feels and trades as $100.

How ever it failed me 2 times (lost $380) because a sudden change of the market 200 to 300 pips in a single day is to much. This also happend to me this test when the eur/usd went from 1,19 to 1,30 in 2 weeks. This time tough i was smart enough to lock the trades by buying as much long trades as I had open short. when the market normalized i closed them and resumed trading. Instead of being broke this move resulted at a margin of 210% at the moment.

So how do I ad to the EA or make a new one that locks the grid when Margin aprouches 110%?

Hope my question is clear, but I have to go for now. Might make it better when i get back to the pc.

Marloc

1st of all I would suggest you to put a stop loss in place no matter what it is. If you are comfortable putting a stop loss of 50 pips for a 20 pips profit, that will be better as against having no stop loss at all!

Reason: