SwissRobots

Dear Community, I am writing this post because I want to know If anyone had any experience with the services of SwissRobots. (SwissRobots - Forex Automated Trading Robots). Specially I would like feedback about the SR-X Hosting Service. They are saying that they do not charge any values for using the system, apparently you have to sign a contract with them, so when they apply their system (which is an EA, that does not have any losses in backtesting) they keep 3 pips of a winning trade.

Hi

SR-X Hosting runs for me very well.

The Robot has doubled my capital in 3 months with a small risk strategy.

I trust the robot now and I can be cool, all orders was filled on my account.

I have no loss order until now.

I recommend it.

can you tell me how much the EA is?

The website doesn't have any purchase info on it. Also curious to know what anyone else thinks about that 10yr back test with a 25% modeling quality. Any forward testing results available?

thx,

todd

forexbras:
HiSR-X Hosting runs for me very well.The Robot has doubled my capital in 3 months with a small risk strategy.I trust the robot now and I can be cool, all orders was filled on my account.I have no loss order until now.I recommend it.

Dear Forexbras, please can you post some results, I am asking to you this because the supplier does not have a website that can show real results or at least a trial period for the use of the EA. Thank you in advance.

This seems to be a big joke.

the robot never fails... lol

Reason: