Auto trendline 1.1

This indicator will draw a trend line everytime there are two highs or two lows that are valid.So it is easier to stay in step with the current market movement.It will not lead nor will it lag but you may be able to take a position in the direction of the trend when the next high or low is made after line is drawn.

Files:
aut.gif  40 kb

kevinator:
This indicator will draw a trend line everytime there are two highs or two lows that are valid.So it is easier to stay in step with the current market movement.It will not lead nor will it lag but you may be able to take a position in the direction of the trend when the next high or low is made after line is drawn.

Kevinator, thanks for sharing your wonderful indicator. Is there a way to label each dot (swing point) with the number of pips & candles from the previous dot?

Again, thanks for sharing.

Nice indicator, thanks for sharing it with us

i know this already but if anyone develop an ea basing on this will be more appreciatable and thankful

I try to install this indicator............

" TINY TRENDLINE HAS BEEN EXPIRIED" ?! why ?

Thanks...

Files:

Yes, I received the same message.

I also received the same message..can u upload the new one.>.??

just google Demark . you will find many versions of trendline indicators based on Demark theory, Its the basically the same as above

Try this trendline indi. U might find it useful..

Files:
Trendlines.mq4  10 kb
Trendlines.ex4  13 kb

Trend lines are one of the best methods of trading. They are quite easy to set up and trade also. They are probably one of the oldest methods of trading also. Thanks for sharing the indicators everyone.

here is AUTO-TREND-LINE.mq4 same as websstudio.com.ex4

this uploaded attachment 100% working

Files:
Reason: