MT4 - Horizontal Line with alert - page 2

Zehr gut ZergUt!

Hermes

ZergUt:
True, attached. It creates two lines. Also, I added pipDistance parameter, which is the distance where the lines first drawn from the bid price. Seems to work OK for me. I feel like a coder now

i not understand how it's working, i looking horisontal line alert with popup with eur/usd, gbp/jpy etc.

Vodafone:
i not understand how it's working, i looking horisontal line alert with popup with eur/usd, gbp/jpy etc.

It's just making a sound, no popup. I'll try to add a popup message when I have free time.

minttrader:
Hey guys don you know how to remove those black lines "time periods" from my Hotforex MT4 account. I want clear background with only price. Thanks in advance.

No sure if I understand you correctly. Is it the Show period separators settings you are talking about? Or maybe it's Show grid? Right click a chart- chart properties, and remove the corresponding tickmark. Setup - Working with Charts - MetaTrader 4 Help

I would like to add the line alert to an indicator that appears below the chart. Does anyone know how to move the line down?

Thanks!

Reason: