What Type Of Trading System Is Best For You? - page 2

chika504:
i want to be making use of a forex signal or EA can somebody help me with the best one, so that i can go for it and trade with it

Are you currently using a signal provider?

If not let me know. I have my own trading siganl system.

I will be happy to share.

Nice method thanks for sharing

forelady can u share yours

There are many trading system available in the market and you will find that most of them can boast of high percentage of accuracy and guarantee big profit...

Good to see a wealth of opinions here

pro_:
There are many trading system available in the market and you will find that most of them can boast of high percentage of accuracy and guarantee big profit...

In the world of forex there are two.Those who are salesmen and aim to sell you products to trade and those who make money from trading and therefore do not need to sell you anything.

Hello, I use free trading robot by Rita Lasker. I think you've already heard or read about it. It helps to receive money. Amounts are not huge, but I receive them regularly. I also got books, so I knew helpful data about currency market. I think it is favorable proposition. If you are interested, look robot4free.com

Automated trading is best..

Automated trading is best if you find one of the best systems

Being able to watch live trading always helps, I still like a great automated EA best ;-)

Reason: