How Many Forex EAs Have You Used??

How many Forex EAs have you used in your trading experience? I know some people use 10 (on demos or micro accts mainly) until they find the right fit..& others who've never either given an EA a shot..how about you?!

FoReX^ExPeRt:
How many Forex EAs have you used in your trading experience? I know some people use 10 (on demos or micro accts mainly) until they find the right fit..& others who've never either given an EA a shot..how about you?!

I use fapturbo sometimes, but that is it.

How about you how many do you use?

Cheers

kane

I've used 4 so far, & I use FapTurbo sometimes as well! Sometimes it's good

Anyone else have an opinion on this?

I have used micro accts mainly and others who've never either given an EA a shot.I have a many type of use is MTA,EA etc.MTA is a master transfer agent.It's used to pass the massage to another agent and EA is electronic arts.

i have used many ... some i bought and some i got for free. the current one that i run in live account is Megadroid. It is the best so far ... my returns have doubled the capital since i run it 2 mths ago. Recently i bought Forex Maximizer ... all BS. there are man to come and claimed the best. be careful. they are getting 70% commission of the sales. thus, its very difficult to be honest... although you might be enticed with ebooks, bonus robots which are crappy and other junk .... ask for live test results so u have a good basis for your purchase....

I have used so many. They were all free though. I do not use EAs anymore but just manually trade. It works best for me.

Some people like to manually trade better, personally I think manual gives you better control

Hi everybody ...

I want share all my Profitable Free EAs for all.

Download SonicStricker good EA.

Files:

Next is Sniper Forex v2(2) , download it,

Files:
Reason: