amazing indicator

Hello! I was just wondering if anyone had any experience with this indicator called 1osc-next. it looks pretty darn good, which usually means it repaints. just wondering if anyone knew if it did for sure. thanks!

cheers!

Files:
1osc-next.mq4  4 kb

brgolfer:
Hello! I was just wondering if anyone had any experience with this indicator called 1osc-next. it looks pretty darn good, which usually means it repaints. just wondering if anyone knew if it did for sure. thanks! cheers!

It looks sort of like this indicator called 5_34_5 which doesnt repaint itself in the traditional sense of the word but it is so sensetive an indicator that it will cross then undue the cross then recross later which makes it difficult to trade consistently.

One of the best way of profiting with indicators is to cross verify them with chart pattern.

Pro, could you elaborate what you mean by cross verify them with chart pattern? Thank you.

brgolfer:
Hello! I was just wondering if anyone had any experience with this indicator called 1osc-next. it looks pretty darn good, which usually means it repaints. just wondering if anyone knew if it did for sure. thanks!cheers!

If it repaints, then there is nothing special in it.

Nope, but I will in the near future, however the best way of knowing if an indicator is working is to see it being used to trade live .Makemoneycurrencytrading dot co dot uk is a good resource as they run a live portfolio based on their indicators. So you can actually see if it is making money. Likewise Blogs/forums like this one are usually good resources to

its looks like third class indicator and bostapocha indicator

I don't know that it is repaint indicator or original indicator but not a amazing indicator.

Reason: