GBP/USD Asian Break-out

Has anyone tried London Forex Open - Results seem a little over-cooked on the website - and also claims 10 minutes per day, interested in any ones views.

Also if anyone used London Forex Rush - Interested too as it seems they are both similar.

Thanks.

tradingfulltime:
Has anyone tried London Forex Open - Results seem a little over-cooked on the website - and also claims 10 minutes per day, interested in any ones views.Also if anyone used London Forex Rush - Interested too as it seems they are both similar.Thanks.

I have been using it for a month or so with success ( especially the last week or so ). The reults are correct in the time period I have been using it.

hope this helps

Thanks for the feedback.

Did you/Have you tried London Forex Rush or just London Forex Open ? Whats the difference ?

Thanks

no I haven't tried the other sysyem

I read about this system on another web site and the results are pretty consistent , bearing in mind you really only need to spend 10 mins a day

( ps, a loss today )

good luck

Is it based on some loophole during London open? If that is the acse, I am not sure if this can be a strategy that can be used for months since such loopholes get closed pretty quickly.

Reason: