"Cobra"indicator with prediction

To add comments, please log in or register
kevinator
kevinator  

Cobra is indicator with long regression channel to show overall trend/medium regression channel for short term trend/and cog to show predicted direction.Indicator to be used on the 1hr chart with the currency of your choice.Should be fairly simple to enjoy profit.

Files:
COBRA.rar 14 kb
1.gif 47 kb
izharah
izharah  
kevinator:
Cobra is indicator with long regression channel to show overall trend/medium regression channel for short term trend/and cog to show predicted direction.Indicator to be used on the 1hr chart with the currency of your choice.Should be fairly simple to enjoy profit.

tq kevinator

good indicator,,tq 4 ur share

demo157 .
demo157 .  

Is there a MTF for this?

Detail
Detail  
kevinator:

COG is nothing more than a massive repainter

khaifx
khaifx  
kevinator:

first, thank you for this, it looks great. i'm totally new here. what do violet and yellow line mean? please help me. i would appreciate.

r.sidi
r.sidi  

nice indi,thank for your help.

r.sidi
r.sidi  

thank a lot for your nice indicator.

flipper26
flipper26  
kevinator:

I tried to install this in MT4 expert/indicators but my system wouldn't allow it. Any idea why/how to install since the file only contains the ex4 and not the mq4. Thanks

lek_takchi
lek_takchi  

sneckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

sambel75
sambel75  

thanks a lot, for this indic. always loved fancy lines

To add comments, please log in or register