Very Simple System on 15min Time frame - page 2

miller:
I tried using it on a 30 min frame and won around 60 pips.Good job on the system

I am very happy to hear that ! I use it on 15min and very rarely on 30mins...

Your system has great merit. Will experiment with it pronto. The market does appear more transparent with a highlighted ADX and corroborating indicators.

dannymiami:
Hello Guys, i have been a visitor of these forums for a long time now. However, this is my first post. I am sharing a very simple trading system that I use. Its very simple but very powerful. The files are attached (for MetaTrader4). Files attached are: (Keep these two files in the experts\indicators\):SlopeDannyParabolic SAR Alert (Keep this file in the template section):Simplesystem1.tpl Long Entry = When the slope indicator turns blue and the SAR dots are in agreement.Short Entry = When the slope indicator turns yellow and the SAR dots are in agreement. Exit = When the slope indicator changes color again. Also, keep an eye on the ADX indicator. ADX should be above 23-25. I stay away from news announcements. I try to target 10 - 15 pips at a time depending on market conditions. Please let me know how it works out for you. I use this on the 15 min time frame only. Have Fun ! DannyMiami, FLUSA

I am new in forex, sorry for this question. But why doesnt this system work on bigger frame (50-100pips) ?

william777:
I am new in forex, sorry for this question. But why doesnt this system work on bigger frame (50-100pips) ?

i guess the word bigger frame should refer to time frame ..

are asking whether it works on 30M TF or 1H TF or even bigger time frame?

pips refer to profit taking and stop loss policy. or are you asking whether or not it is possible to have a take profit set to 50-100 pips ?

I was going to say the same thing that keepoo just said....

Thanks for sharing your trading sys!

Thanks Danny will definitely try out your system. Any help to improve our trading is much appreciated.

I want to know how to use this system.

good this is very nice.. work.. keep it on....

share me if u have some more... I m looking abt the strategy which give us 20 pips per trade,,,,, share me if u have some more indicators

Reason: