help the noob please

I'm a young high schooler, no much experience on forex trading or coding... But being a money-greedy magpie as I am, I wan't to make some money with mt5. 

So I need your help building a relatively simple trading robot:

It would open a long position when 1-hour bar opens above higher 55-day typical price 2 derivations Bollinger Band  AND  55-day Commodity Channel Index is above 100 and rising.

And the same logic for opening short position: 1-hour bar opens below lower 55-day typical price 2 derivations BB  AND 55-day CCI is below -100 and falling.

Exiting the trade is through sl and tp: lets say  Stop loss 10 pips and Take profit 20 pips.

Invested lot amount would stay constant, lets say 0,5 lots.

I tried the ea wizard, but there wasnt any option to use bollinger bands...

Wiser people, I beg for your help!

EDIT:  Nevermind, FxDreema saved me :)

roar:

I'm a young high schooler, no much experience on forex trading or coding... But being a money-greedy magpie as I am, I wan't to make some money with mt5. 

So I need your help building a relatively simple trading robot:

It would open a long position when 1-hour bar opens above higher 55-day typical price 2 derivations Bollinger Band  AND  55-day Commodity Channel Index is above 100 and rising.

And the same logic for opening short position: 1-hour bar opens below lower 55-day typical price 2 derivations BB  AND 55-day CCI is below -100 and falling.

Exiting the trade is through sl and tp: lets say  Stop loss 10 pips and Take profit 20 pips.

Invested lot amount would stay constant, lets say 0,5 lots.

I tried the ea wizard, but there wasnt any option to use bollinger bands...

Wiser people, I beg for your help!

See Jobs section for such requests.