Different Styles of Trading

Dear Traders,

Here are the Different Trading Styles of different Trader around the globe. Which one is your favorite?

1. Day Trading

2. Position Trading

3. Swing Trade.

4. Scalp.

Regards

Mark

I'd have to say position.

Scalping and day trading is a demanding job. You have to stay up late and spend hours staring at the screen, whereas when you 'position trade' you can analyze the markets once every 4-5 hours - you still have a life.

Thanks for telling trading types, If i were to select one of them. I'd go with day trading of course..

It would be beneficial for me like saving my precious time.

I am swing trader as I don't have time to day trade the forex market.

Thanks for this info. Now i know that i am in a position trading.

Every trader has different trading style. The selection of trading style depends on their own suitably and need. I believe that forex trading style should not be complicated for the traders because to trade forex successfully, its essential that your style should be easy, reliable, comfortable and profitable for you.Once you have trading style and strategy that works, you better darn well keep using it.

Position Trading is my favorite and due to this I prefer it.

I need EA that always losing position.

Two things are difficult to see in forex trading.

1. EA that always loss positions

2. EA that always profit.

I you hve EA that always lost kindly let me know.

Thanks

Day Trading is my favorite one. I usually like to observe the day closely and identify whether it will show some bullish or bearish move in that day. Thus I make my trading decision.

Also day trading, because there no such thing as free lunch.

I am also like interday...and position trading...

but actually it depends on the move of the market.....

Reason: