DRAIN THE BANKS!! TheRumpledOne - page 92

SAM SEIDEN BELIEVES A MYTH

TRADING SAM SEIDEN BELIEVES A MYTH - YouTube

Sam talks about time frames but he is buying into a myth.

Rumpled by whom? By Wall Street? Don't worry you are not alone. 95% of traders know the pain of steady losing.

Cheers Hermes

hello i am news trader...

I am also newspaper trader...

Dear Mr. TRO,

I would like to ask some questions and make some clearifications between your Drain The Banks strategies.

DTB Rev 8 - Uses stopping volume to confirm reversal before next semaphore appears (marked with X). Also DTB R8 uses a 5 pip trigger to enter.

DTB Rev 9 - No stopping volume indicator to show X's. Uses 20 pip trigger from daily low/high instead.

QUESTION: Which of these 2 systems performs better on average? I am just getting started and would like to have some insight from people more experienced with these systems. Stopping volume to me seems like a great confirmation so Im not sure why it was removed from DTB R9.

Now the other system is DTB Like a Rat. It says to use daily high/low within 20 pips as the area to make a trade.

QUESTION: Now, depending on the broker you use and server time that broker has what is considered to be daily low and high will be different. MB Trading uses GMT-5, while new york close is GMT+2/+3 depending on daylight savings and is regarded as correctly producing daily bars. Are we supposed to do charting in software that uses new york close, and then make the trade with our ECN broker like MBtrading?

QUESTION: Out of the 3 systems, DTB R8, DTB R9, and DTB RAT, which one is best? While I have not had the time to test them extensively yet since I am new to this, it seems that DTB R8 would produce the most trading oportunities, then R9, then RAT last. I am talking from a pip making perspective. Just from the surface it seems that R8 and R9 would haul in more pips. But maybe you can advise

THANKS FOR THESE AWESOME SYSTEM!!!

PS. Its taken me sometime to extract the details of these different systems and its not clear on the surface of what/how to do. After I gain understanding I plan to write a tutorial/ instruction manual on how to use DTB exactly with explanation for begginers and have all the information correct and concise in one location. I have not seen anyone make this effort so I volunteer myself pending my success with the systems.

TRADING - TRO WEEKLY OPEN TRADE 001

TRADING - TRO WEEKLY OPEN TRADE 001 - YouTube

TRADING - TRO WEEKLY OPEN TRADE 001

TRADING - TRO WEEKLY OPEN TRADE 001 - YouTube

This forum makes you wait 5 minutes between PMs, so please do not PM me. Instead post your questions here or send an email.

Reason: