Do Forex Robots Really work? - page 3

oilfxpro:
EAS work but profitable EAS are not available on forums or on the internet, the internet scammers selling them for $99 to $500 are sold by SCAMMERS,the real EAS cost well over $1m

Where to get such one, what is not scam??

Are all forex robots compatible with metatrader? I mean, before buying a robot, do I need to install metatrader first?

Yes, robots are doing a job. I just know what to buy. All robots have many profitable trades, while several large losses. I was bought the first robot Forex Autopilot, which worked well but I did not like the big losses. Then I tried to FAP Turbo was better. I recently purchased Forex Mega Droid far has been a bit better than the Turbo FAP. And I have it too cheaply. I bought it here and got it for $ 20 less than anywhere else.

Obviously! A lot of people have lost massive finances because they have not taken the right decisions. Humans have a thinking capacity and at times we cannot take the right decisions. However, robots are not like humans and they do not get tired. They take decisions according to the given instructions. This is the reason because of which the concept of Forex robots has attained a lot of success.

I think that those robots will work, that you have created by yourself. Others can let you down to my mind. Well, at least I do not trust ea mostly.

Any profitable manual system can be automated into an EA. You just have to have the programming skills (or someone else's). There are forums where if you want something programmed, you can either pay for it to keep it private, or share your idea and then the developer will share it in the forum for everyone's benefit (stevehopwood.com).

EAs are better than manual trading because:

1. No emotion is involved

2. Saves you time watching charts

3. Makes money while you sleep, eat, play

4. No experience required.

Forex robot work..but sometime it is difficult to understand it s working ..so i trust manual trading rather than robot.

fxrealm:
Forex Trading Robots are designed to automate the process of Forex trading. They are also called Forex Trading Software, Forex Trading Systems, EA etc.A Forex robot is a software that has a trading system programmed into it. These robots have grown in popularity for a number of reasons. One big reason is that the robot itself performs it's duties exactly as it was programmed to.Another reason trading robots have grown in popularity is that individuals want to be able to trade profitably while gradually and safely learning how to develop their own trading system. As a result many are searching for the best Forex trading robot programs with expert advisors that can consistently make them money. So, should you use Forex robots to trade? In reality only you can answer that question as you best understand your trading goals. You should understand, however, that all Forex robots are not created equal. In fact, there are huge differences between them and it will be important that you evaluate any trading robot very closely before buying them.Based on what I have seen out there, it would be safe to speculate that a great many of the Forex robots on the market today don't have what it takes to help you become successful. After buying most of these products and putting them to the real test of an actual forex trader, I can tell you that only few forex robot products I tried actually worked. Forex Currency trading can be very rewarding if you approach it like a business and take it seriously. Every good business realizes that they need the proper tools to do the job at hand. Forex trading is no different and you should arm yourself with every available tool that you can find to make your business more successful.For detailed and exhaustive review of systems and strategies I have had experience with, you may want to visit: Unbiased and Objective Forex Robots and Systems Review

Nice break down, but saw that these robots can get complicated and very difficult to set up. But i think they can come handy sometimes, we should really do research on them before using one.

Paul75:
Forex robot work..but sometime it is difficult to understand it s working ..so i trust manual trading rather than robot.

I also prefer to trade manually, because to be able to use the robot when trading, we should be able to master the trading manual and robot must be set-up properly and can make us get maximum results.

Why Not. JUST see the signals list on mql site and see huge list of signals that use 100% algo trading system.
Reason: