An Impressive Sniper Accurate Manual Trading System in the making - page 2

Wish u all the best bro.

So you finalized your system...could you share your system to us?

Just over one year ago, I embarked on a journey to find a forex trading system that could give me consistent returns. The obvious place to start for ideas was forex trading forums, fxfisherman being one of the many that I visited. Of course to test my ideas as well as get the opinion of other forex traders, I posted a manual trading system I christened "SAMTS". Instead of ideas, I received highly negative feedback from overly pessimistic "veteran" forex traders. I had then thought of finally releasing the system to everyone in the forum for testing and use at the appropriate time.

I return over one year later, with no hard feelings, having changed my mind and with stunning results. The system is no longer available not even for sell. But for the doubters, one month ago I decided to re-fund my old live account trading real money to show what the system can do. Feel free to follow unadulterated third party results on a daily basis on the link in my signature.

The very negative criticism sent me back to the drawing table, humbled and very determined to succeed. My main account, much bigger than the one I opened for those doubting the power of determination continues to give me very satisfactory returns month in month out and so far after about one year of trading, less than 5 small losing trading appear on my account statement. Long live the power of determination. I did learn my lessons the hard way and my apologies for breaking my earlier promise of availing my system for free. I am off to make more money. Thanks all.

fio:
Wish u all the best bro.

Thanks. One year on things changed a lot including my initial wish to offer to everyone my system for free. I am sure if you look hard and know where to look, you'll find ideas to formulate a system that will earn you good returns. Finally, after many near heartbreaking attempts I found what had eluded myself and many forex traders for years. As I said elsewhere in my comments, I have absolutely nothing to proof to anyone and will not be making a running commentary on my system. It is a very sound system with stunning results. I am so confident of it I have no intention of selling it. I any case I am making way more than I could just selling it and realize that it is priceless to me. Good luck in your endeavors.

MechXTrader:
6 days means nothing - eventually you'll end up broke if you trade without Stop Loss.

As I said about one year ago, my system SAMTS was a sure winner manual trading system in the making. I was ridiculed for not using a stop loss in my trading. But as we all know the jury is still out on the importance of using a stop loss or using none. I am a proponent of people adopting trading strategies they feel comfortable with and which gives them consistent returns.

As to the progress of my system, well one year later I refined the system and it is giving me astounding results. I now have a small live account trading using the strategy. I'll let you and other forum users be the judges. The results are out there for all to see in my signature.

Hello to all, nyasani i understand what you are saying and why you feel this way, but you need to understand the suspition in your system, because you never reveled the system. You need to understand that every day there is a new trader who comes to this kind of forum and claim to have the holy grail, and as you must know the holy grail in trading is to find a system who suits your trading style.

The idea of posting here the link shoing your life results is good but not enouth, so if you whant to finish this discusion, post the rues of your system

fallowed with screen shots. And the doubts of your system would be over.

That´s what i think and all i have to say.

Regards to all.

p.s. sorry for my bad english.

Cristian:
Hello to all, nyasani i understand what you are saying and why you feel this way, but you need to understand the suspition in your system, because you never reveled the system. You need to understand that every day there is a new trader who comes to this kind of forum and claim to have the holy grail, and as you must know the holy grail in trading is to find a system who suits your trading style.The idea of posting here the link shoing your life results is good but not enouth, so if you whant to finish this discusion, post the rues of your systemfallowed with screen shots. And the doubts of your system would be over.That´s what i think and all i have to say.Regards to all.p.s. sorry for my bad english.

I understand too where you are coming from and as I said before criticism of my system only served as a motivation. As to the question of publishing the rules of my strategy to settle the debate once and for all, well the answer is a simple no. I have no point to proof and whether people believe in my system or not is immaterial.

I am very confident of the system and it continues to give me very satisfying returns every month. I refined it for over one year and it hasn't disappointed me a little bit. I believe over one year of trading under different conditions is a good yardstick of measuring a successful system and one that is not. I have never claimed to have developed the "holy grail" and will never do that. Some cheats will do that in many online forums and swindle unsuspecting forex traders. It is a jungle out there and my warning is people ought to be careful, sure.

If you wish, you may share the system with us. But there is no 100% success system. It can be improved upon no matter the level of success.

ForexTiger:
If you wish, you may share the system with us. But there is no 100% success system. It can be improved upon no matter the level of success.

As I said before and I will repeat again, I have neither a holy grail nor a 100% success system. Far from it.

i just want to know more about this system.. can u share it?? i know it may not have 100% success, even though can u please share??

Reason: