151538,91% in 9.5 years Profit Factor 8.84 and DD 7.95 - page 2

What indicator did you use?

Look nice.... let's discuss it!!

What about spread in your backest ? 3?

Thanks

Keep in mind any EA with an indicator that is based on moving average will be skewed! I have made this mistake over and over, it is easy to predict the past if the info is already there! Watch some of these live, if you are trading ON moving average crosses instead of after you're trades will look much better because it is predictable data.

Forward test this for 2 months and get back to us, also 5 pips take profit is VERY small, this is just asking for trouble...

Very few systems actually scalp profitably. This is mainly because of the spreads which accumulate into big amounts of money.

Would you mind sharing the strategy with us?

Backtest is good but it is FLAWLESS...you must know during the backtest period, it is likely our intervention will comes in...

Intervention like cutting premature trades, taking on larger positions not to mention losses..so many things can happen..

Hopefully your internal project goes well. Do share with us your progress

Guys... the spread of the backtest is 3 (at Tadawul broker)

Best regards,

Dan

Guys,

I'm selling 16 licenses of my EA. My EA is working under Tadawul/FXPro. The spreads are between 3/4.

You can see some results here:

Aggressive mode: MT4 Stats - Share your MetaTrader 4 Statements with the world

Conservative mode: MT4 Stats - Share your MetaTrader 4 Statements with the world

My e-mail is danielvc@gmail.com

I want close a list of 20 clients.. there are 4 clients using in demo and real accounts.

Best regards,

Dam

Hi Dam, this looks impressive, especially the aggressive mode results. I am trading live currently with Megadroid with my own settings and good results since 4 months, but this is awesome what you show us here! Could you please keep on posting your live results? I dropped you an email also.

Regards,

docsuisse

oilfxpro:
UNFORTUNATELY SCALPERS GET SCALPED, IN NON TRENDING MARKETS IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO SEPARATE RANDOM MOVEMENTS,BUT EASY TO CLASS RANDOM MOVEMENTS AS TRENDS.CLASSING RANDOM MARKET MOVEMENTS AS TRENDS LEADS TO LOSSESSPREAD OF 100% FOR SCALPERS IS Another loserHence no consistently profitable EAS for scalping

I agree with this... Scalpers make millions on demo.

Reason: