Two Simple Tools for MetaTrader

Add moving average in indication window.

Files:
mttools.png  84 kb

Just a short note to say, "Hi" to all you guys and gals.

Would be very grateful if anyone of you guys are in Sydney, Down_Under.

Trying to navigate my way around the MT4 platform presently and surfing this site for ideas and tips & tricks.

Thanks.

Custom Programming matatrader is good trading tool.If you would like to automate your trading strategy, design sophisticated custom indicators, integrate Metatrader with third party software and external libraries, translate your trading system from other languages and migrate to Metatrader then our custom programming service is what you need.

Seems to be some great tools, that you have made there

Will have a deeper look at them, but from what i have read

Tom

I'm new member here.

10q

Tools are important and popular. If you're looking for signal instructions based on technical strategies, you might as well go all the way and purchase an automated trading system. Forex Robots make automatic trades based on current price movements.

Interesting thread with interesting views.

aparsai:
I have developed two simple tools for MetaTrader that you may find them useful.A Script to report Fractals values: The Fractals ValuesAn EA to return Bar Indexes: Free Forex MQL Training - An Expert Advisor to Return Candle NumberYour comments are welcome.

Very interesting but can not open that pages(

hey guys

new to trading but name is Frank. I would like to be more speicalized in the binary option market that seems to be alot easier to understand, then doing this forex trading anyone have and good advice of what i should do to start. I have opened up a account with a binary broker "24Option.com so far i have about a 50/50 ratio of winning just looking at trend on there grafs but they seem really hard and vague to follow accurately. Any i deas to help me make a better ratio.

Reason: