Companies going to rise in Obama's World.

My First Pick: VRNM

Verenium holds the most advanced enzymes in the business, most are patented and will create huge profits in the near future. The company has the first pilot and testing facilities for cellulosic ethanol, these facilities test the latest feedstocks and enzymes in VRNM's portfolio.

The company has created huge amounts of debt in building new facilities in America and Mexico, but these investments will pay-off in the very near future. The company's sales have doubled since last year and will continue to grow with new contracts and sales from new enzymes and cellulosic ethanol. The latest contract with Alfa Laval is worth millions in new revenue.

The new facility being built in Highlands Florida (Highlands Ethanol LLC) with BP will create billions in revenue over the next 10 years, both companies are currently waiting for the DOE loan guarantee which should be released very soon. I am 100% sure the loan will be granted, the new Secretary of Energy (Dr. Steven Chu) has a histroy of research with Diversa (now VRNM) into termite enzymes which create ethanol (termites eat wood and piss ethanol). The Obama administration is counting on cellulosic ethanol to weed the country off foreign oil, he must guarantee this facilities will be built or he will not be re-elected.

I am loading the boat, one day very soon we will wake up and find a new PR with the loan guarantee completed. Once the loan guarantee is public, say good-by to these stock prices.

Reason: