MT4 Configuration Startup with multiple EAs

Hi,

I have successfully created a MT4 terminal configuration file that will open a chart and runs an EA with a preset expert parameters. With this, I'll be able to double click a shortcut to launch the terminal and EA.

However, I trade multiple pairs and each pair has it's own EA and parameters. All of them run on just one terminal. Does anyone know how to launch the terminal so that it will open multiple charts and for each chart, run a particular EA and parameters?

Thanks.

I have opened multiple charts running EAs with different parameters by creating a profile with everything setup then in the configuration file use Profile={profile name}. See attached sample.

EnthusDV:
Hi, However, I trade multiple pairs and each pair has it's own EA and parameters. All of them run on just one terminal. Does anyone know how to launch the terminal so that it will open multiple charts and for each chart, run a particular EA and parameters? Thanks.

This should work this way out out of the box. I mean when you close MT4 and open it again it should load your charts with all the settings preserved (custom indicators configuration, EA with parameters set when attached etc).

If it does not work this way for you then I suspect this is a permission problem under Win7/Vista and the easiest way to solve it is to move Mt4 out of Program Files directory.

Regards, Luke

Reason: