EA Request Based on Fish

Hi there,

Attached is a mq4 file named 1_fish that is an indicator that everyone knows.

I need someone to develop an expert advisor based on the following rules:

The indicator is very simple to understand as you can see on attached picture. It basically gives us red bars when bars are moving down, and green bars when moving up.

1. Timeframe - 30m

INDICATOR INPUTS

1. Input value: 30

2. Levels: 0, 0.40 (for up filter), -0.40 (for down filter)

3. This filters you will understand later.

The strategy:

- The EA must count from the first opposite bar (lets say the last move was down and the new coming is up move...the one I call opposite is this new one, in this case the UP), and look for the first bar that exceeds the UP FILTER (0,40).

- If the new up coming bar is a DOWN bar, it must look for the first bar that is >= -0.40.

When this bar apears the EA must open a position on the respective direction and look for a 20 pips gain.

Important Note:

The indicator bars have a small redraw. When the new bar opens, the last bar will sometimes redraw, for this reason, the expert advisor must base itself on the last bar for the same direction, that is, when the third bar is opening, it must look for the last (2nd) bar state (if above/below the filter value), and if so, open the position on the third bar. But if the bar exceeds the filter value when on the 2nd bar, it must open the position imediatelly because on this situation it does not redraw for the oposite way.

PROFIT / LOSS

1. The initial profit target should be 20pips. But instead of closing the position on 20pips, it must change to break-even +1. This is advisable since when on tranding markets with this system we can get +100pips.

2. Additionally it can also have a trailling functionality.

3. The position must be closed when an oposite bar opens or when a specific stop loss is reached. I tested with a safe 70pips stop loss.

Attached I send two files

Regards

Paulo

Files:
chart.gif  13 kb

I forgot to refer that it must count just for the first 4 bars. That is:

1. On bar 1 wait for the bar to exceed the filter level, if not wait for 2nd;

2. On the second bar verify the state of 1st bar and look for filter level break, if not, wait for the 2nd bar to reach or exceed the filter level, if not wait for the 3rd bar;

3. On the 3rd bar, look for the 2nd bar state....etc.,etc., and also for the thirst bar to reach or exceed the filter level...

4. On the 4th bar, just look for the 3rd bar state and not wait for the 4th bar to hit the levels or could be too late to enter trade.

Regards

Paulo

Reason: