Need Help To Make The "ROC" With Alert !?

Hello together,

i wann get a feeling for the ROC - Rate Of Change in the next few days/weeks/months and i don`t wanna watch on the PC @ every forex business day !!!

So i am thougting that an e-mail alert, a sound alert & a mobilephone alert could be really useful !!! And that`s my problem ...

I am trading until right here right now without any technical analysis indicators - and wanna try this in the future ...

I am googled some simple usefull metatrader indicators and need some help to create they as i want !!! I am willing to understand the easy language too - but until that i need help and hope some will show me his mt programmer skills & create me the indicators as i want ?!

I will trying to understand than the differents in the metatrader editor and hope that in the next few days i will can create an much more complexe indicator than the following one ...

WHO CAN WRITE ME AN ALERT IN THE "ROC - Rate Of Change" ???

The margin between the present price and the one that existed n-time periods ago is indicated by the oscillator called the Rate of Change. ROC increases when the prices trend up whether it declines when they trend down. The scale of the prices changes calls the corresponding ROC change.

Overbought or oversold at the short- and long-term periods are shown by the 10-day ROC. The more security is supposed the higher the ROC is though the ROC decline shows the approaching rally. This indicator should be monitored during the trade in order to find out the start of the market changes. The current trend may go on in case the overbought or oversold indicators take dramatic values and the overbought market may keep its trend for a while as well. And i wann have an e-mail, sound or mobile phone alert when the ROC crossing the 0 Value (Precent/Pips) from down & above !!!

I know it`s quite stupid simple :embarrass for an mt4 programmer but i only get a hot head since i am trying to modelling this indicator with alerts !!!

WHO CAN WRITE ME AN ALERT IN THE "ROC - Rate Of Change" ???

thanks ahead for helping me ...

PERHAPS IS THIS INDICATOR USEFULL 4U TOO !? ?! !?

Best regards :

Keyser Söze

Files:
ROC1.mq4  3 kb

mmonice providerAOC Gold service. My favorite bottled sauce is Maull's, out of St. Louis, and here are some ideas on how to doctor it. Start by simmering a bottle of sauce over low heat. Add 1/4 to 1/3 cup of cider vinegar or rice vinegar.AOC powerleveling A lot of people use Pepsi, which gives a sweet, caramel flavor. Add a tablespoon of granulated or fresh garlic. Throw in a little chili powder for an outdoorsy quality. Maybe add a tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce.Age of Conan Gold A tablespoon of butter or prepared mustard tastes good, too. Runescape Gold

Reason: