Variation of Heiken Ashi

I find the HA bars a distraction and sometimes get in the way of viewing the actual price bar.

I do want to know when the HA bar flips and changes color (eg. a previous up trend changes to a down trend).

Is there an existing HA indicator that allows you to hide the HA bars but to show when the HA flips and changes color, with some marker?

In addition to that; If one wanted to see where the HA bars were; is there a Moving Average that allows the input to be the HA open or close. One could do an average of 1 period and plot the open and close of the HA without the bar taking up so much space.

Roy:
I find the HA bars a distraction and sometimes get in the way of viewing the actual price bar. I do want to know when the HA bar flips and changes color (eg. a previous up trend changes to a down trend).Is there an existing HA indicator that allows you to hide the HA bars but to show when the HA flips and changes color, with some marker?In addition to that; If one wanted to see where the HA bars were; is there a Moving Average that allows the input to be the HA open or close. One could do an average of 1 period and plot the open and close of the HA without the bar taking up so much space.

Heken ashi is based on moving averages.

Here is HA Smoothed you can change color and size of bars and alter the moving averages its based on.

Files:
Reason: