Embed commodities, indices and shares in MT4?

Does anyone know if it is possible to embed indices and shares and commodities in MT4? I mean the platform is godlike, but I would like to know if it would be possible to put those in so that I can use it for my forecasts. Not to trade, but for forecasting this software beats anything. Anyone know if those plug ins are available? I am villing to pay for this btw.

ITalkCash:
Does anyone know if it is possible to embed indices and shares and commodities in MT4? I mean the platform is godlike, but I would like to know if it would be possible to put those in so that I can use it for my forecasts. Not to trade, but for forecasting this software beats anything. Anyone know if those plug ins are available? I am villing to pay for this btw.

I dont know of any plug in maybe there is.. but i have never used it. Anyway those dat of yours could be incorporated in an EA or in an indicators for you to use/trade/analyze. North Finance has indices. commodities and metals etc. Take a peek at it. You website is not linking.

Reason: