Meta trader basic questions

I am in the demo, does it require me to purchase(if there is a purchase) to get real time data for the FX values? Or does it already have it realtime? Also when it expires is it required to register full account?

Does MT4 only support FX? Is it possible to hook indices, equities and derivatives to it?

What does the Experts Advisor do? Is there someone on the other side sitting there and giving me indicators that I can use for trends?

Thanks for taking time answering my questions.

ITalkCash:
I am in the demo, does it require me to purchase(if there is a purchase) to get real time data for the FX values? Or does it already have it realtime? Also when it expires is it required to register full account? Does MT4 only support FX? Is it possible to hook indices, equities and derivatives to it? What does the Experts Advisor do? Is there someone on the other side sitting there and giving me indicators that I can use for trends? Thanks for taking time answering my questions.

1. No.. Data could be obtain the the platform itself..Tool..History center..

2. Other broker have everything some dont. NF has indeces, futures, metals etc.

3. Some broker platform do not expire as long as you trade demo at least within the 90 days.

4. Regular Indicators are embedded in the mT4 platform. Custom indicators can be made by anybody (coders) and added to the folder /custom indicators. Surf the Net a lot are free.

5. Expert advisor is a program in MT4 language (similar to c++) that you made or you buy that was created according to your trading system. Attached to a currency cahrt and trade automatically for you.

PM me if you need more info.