MT4 Problem with BUY script

hi.. I've modified the default script (trade.mq4) in metatrader platform to execute martingle based trade.. the condition is like below:

Starting lot: 0.1

Multiple: 2

Pips: 8

TP: 10

Max trade: 5

and here's the code..

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
//| buy 1 lot.mq4 |
//| Copyright © 2004, MetaQuotes Software Corp. |
//| http://www.metaquotes.net/ |
#property copyright "Copyright © 2004, MetaQuotes Software Corp."
#property link "http://www.metaquotes.net/"

#include
#include
//| script "trading for all money" |
int start()
{
//----
if(MessageBox("Do you really want to execute Martingle "+Symbol()+" at ASK price? ",
"Script",MB_YESNO|MB_ICONQUESTION)!=IDYES) return(1);
//----
int ticket1=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,0.1,Ask,3,Ask-40*Point,Ask+10*Point,"GU M5",770,0,CLR_NONE);
int ticket2=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUYLIMIT,0.2,Ask-8*Point,3,Ask-40*Point,Ask+2*Point,"GU M5",770,0,CLR_NONE);
int ticket3=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUYLIMIT,0.4,Ask-16*Point,3,Ask-40*Point,Ask-6*Point,"GU M5",770,0,CLR_NONE);
int ticket4=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUYLIMIT,0.8,Ask-24*Point,3,Ask-40*Point,Ask-14*Point,"GU M5",770,0,CLR_NONE);
int ticket5=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUYLIMIT,1.6,Ask-32*Point,3,Ask-40*Point,Ask-22*Point,"GU M5",770,0,CLR_NONE);
if(ticket1<1)
{
int error1=GetLastError();
Print("Error = ",ErrorDescription(error1));
return;
}
if(ticket2<1)
{
int error2=GetLastError();
Print("Error = ",ErrorDescription(error2));
return;
}
if(ticket3<1)
{
int error3=GetLastError();
Print("Error = ",ErrorDescription(error3));
return;
}
if(ticket4<1)
{
int error4=GetLastError();
Print("Error = ",ErrorDescription(error4));
return;
}
if(ticket5<1)
{
int error5=GetLastError();
Print("Error = ",ErrorDescription(error5));
return;
}
//----
OrderPrint();
return(0);
}

but the code didnt execute the order.. whats wrong with the code?

Pls help me, when i click COMPILE it say that " OrderReliable V021.mqh ca not open the progam file. so what do i do with this, Pls help me

/=============================================================================

#include

//+---------------------------------------------------+

//|Money Management |

//+---------------------------------------------------+

extern bool MoneyManagement = true; // Change to false if you want to shutdown money management controls.

// Lots = 1 will be in effect and only 1 lot will be open regardless of equity.

extern double TradeSizePercent = 10; // Change to whatever percent of equity you wish to risk.

extern double Lots = 1; // Number of lots to trade when MoneyManagement is false

double MaxLots = 100.0;// Maximum number of lots allowed by broker

//---- input parameters

extern double TakeProfit = 0;

extern double StopLoss = 60;

extern int UseTrailingStop = 0;

extern int TrailingStopType = 2; // Type 1 trails immediately, type 2 waits for move size TrailingStop before trail begins

extern double TrailingStop = 40;

extern string Sep1 = "======= General Inputs =======";

extern int SignalCandle = 1; // 0 opens and closes trades on current unclosed bar, 1 on closed bar

extern int ExitOnCross = 1; // Exit trade when signals say reverse of entry

tvvh220172:
Pls help me, when i click COMPILE it say that " OrderReliable V021.mqh ca not open the progam file. so what do i do with this, Pls help me

The "OrderReliable V021.mqh" file must be in your /experts/include/ folder.

FerruFx

I do not like the Metatrader 4 Order window, and found some scripts to replace it. I placed the scripts in the Scripts Folder, but upon double clicking on one, It opens up like an EA but does not give me the expected Order window. I would like to still be able to press F9 and have the "Replacement" order window pop up. Please advise what i am not doing.

Larry Exum:
I do not like the Metatrader 4 Order window, and found some scripts to replace it. I placed the scripts in the Scripts Folder, but upon double clicking on one, It opens up like an EA but does not give me the expected Order window. I would like to still be able to press F9 and have the "Replacement" order window pop up. Please advise what i am not doing.

AFAIK, double clicking won't do anything, you need to drag it onto the chart. If your script executes order send/close/modify, you should get the relevant trade entry screen so that you can review and possibly change the order details before they go to the server. I've just started to do this myself so let me know if I haven't given you the right answer.

Best

G

Reason: