HAS & MTF Indicators

HAS & MTF Indicators

I love this indicator i'd like to make an EA on "MTF HAS Bar Lower A"

For timetrame I use 15m.

I'd like to build an Ea for this indicator, but i can't make an ea.

My strategy is

if line 15m = line 30m = red = buy.

How is it in code of MT4?àà

Files:

I think Steinitz already made it

yes, and it sucks...

wearing the fashionable title of "freshman" and realizing I have 4 more years before graduation, I also understand my lack of knowledge concerning some of the mentioned EA's and people, so if not too difficult a task, could you please define "sucks" as pertains to this situation.

I certainly understand its general useage in common vernacular, and I feel you may indeed be addressing this situation, but I lack any additional information as to why and how this EA receives its negative connotation if its capable of performing what I at least, consider an extremely pleasureable activity when performed by a member of the opposite sex and then referred to by its past tense, as in "I have been well s----d" !

If at all possible, giving specifics as to drawdowns, unreliability of achieving either targeted entry or exits, or any other thing that precludes the ability of earning profit, I would be intensly (almost as if i were being "s----d") interested and grateful !

looking forward to your answer with bait on my breath,

mike parker

"I live in my own little world but its ok, they know me here" anon

roodstaart:
yes, and it sucks...

mp6140:
Having no association with the aforementioned Mr. Steinmetz and wearing the fashionable title of "freshman" which causes me to realize I have 4 more years before graduation, I also understand my lack of knowledge concerning some of the mentioned EA's and people attached to them, so if not too difficult a task, could you please define "sucks" as pertains to this situation. I certainly understand the words general useage in common vernacular, and I feel you may indeed be addressing this situation with veracity and correctitude, but I lack any additional information as to why and how this EA receives its negative connotation if its capable of performing what I, at least, consider an extremely pleasureable activity when performed and finished by a member of the opposite sex and then referred to by its past tense, as in "I have been indeed well s----d" and feel rather good ! If at all possible, giving specifics as to drawdowns, unreliability of achieving either targeted entry or exits, surveillance or incarceration by members of the FBI or any other thing that precludes the ability of earning profit, I would be intensly (almost as if i were being "s----d") interested and grateful ! looking forward to your answer with bait on my breath and trepidation in my heart ! mike parker "I live in my own little world but its ok, they know me here" anon
Reason: