help code this system to custom indicator an EA

Hello, please I want you to kindly help me create a custom indicator with an alert system that will indicate arrows when buying and selling signals are generated from this system I have devised .

INDICATORS

Ichimoku kinko default settings of 9, 26, and 52 with the tenkan-sen, kinju-sen and chinkou span colors set to none

A 62 period simple ma of an envelope apply to close with a deviation of 0.10%

A black colored 50 simple moving average apply to close

A 20 period money flow index fixed inside an RSI indicator with fixed levels of 20, 50 and 80

Below I have attached a sample chart and a template to illustrate my system .

BUY SIGNAL

A buy signal is generated when a bullish candlestick closes above the ENVELOPE, SMA and ICHIMOKU and at the same time MFI has crossed or is above 50 mark.

SELL SIGNAL

A sell signal is generated when a bearish candlestick closes below the ENVELOPE, SMA AND ICHIMOKU and same time MFI has crossed or is below the 50 mark

You can as well add filters to the system in order to reduce false signals.

Suppose you intend creating an EA from the system the initial stop loss is 100 pips for GBP/JPY or when a bullish candlestick closes above the black colored 50 SMA during a sell signal, or when a beaish candlestick closes pair with a take profit of 120 pips. A trailing stop of 60 pips also optimum for this pair on a 15 minutes timeframe

Files:
pic.gif  34 kb

Can you let us know some performance results of this system before anyone decide coding it. You know coding takes time, and this is what most coder dotn have... time. So what they do, they assess the projects and assign them priority. If your system performance is ok, then u will get a high priority, if that no the case, then u will get a low priority or maybe no one will code it for u.

So please provide some updates. Show us some proof. Give some performance results, equity graphs, trade history etc... then the pals will decide if they will go on with coding or not.

Hope I have beeen clear enough.. All the best

Reason: