Aroon Custom Indicator

Hello!

Where can I get a MQL5 version of Aroon Custom Indicator?

:)

Step on New Rails: Custom Indicators in MQL5
  • Андрей
  • www.mql5.com
I will not list all of the new possibilities and features of the new terminal and language. They are numerous, and some novelties are worth the discussion in a separate article. Also there is no code here, written with object-oriented programming, it is a too serous topic to be simply mentioned in a context as additional advantages for developers. In this article we will consider the indicators, their structure, drawing, types and their programming details, as compared to MQL4. I hope that this article will be useful both for beginners and experienced developers, maybe some of them will find something new.

rubencouto:

Hello!

Where can I get a MQL5 version of Aroon Custom Indicator?

:)

At this page you can freely download MT4 and MT5 Forex indicators that can be attached to theMetaTrader Forex trading platform to boost your Forex trading performance. You can develop your own Forex trading strategies using these indicators, or you can simply follow them as the trading signals. Feel free to implement any of these indicators into a custom MetaTrader expert advisor. You can change these indicators freely before using on your Forex trading accounts. You'll have to open a trading account with some of the MT4 Forex brokers to use them.

Reason: