Indicators For Scalping, please post here

Dear Forex Experts, who have experiences in scalping....

would you mind share your indicators and the way how to use them correctly..

It is really helpful for me as a newbie and others who like scalping.

You can post here...please

Regards,

IIN

iinzall:
Dear Forex Experts, who have experiences in scalping....would you mind share your indicators and the way how to use them correctly..It is really helpful for me as a newbie and others who like scalping. You can post here...pleaseRegards,IIN

Hey man

Read this carefully.. as you just pointed out, you are a newbie. And to be realistic, you should know that scalping is NOT suitable at all for newbies. Scalping can be very dangerous for your investment and you will be broke soon. Scalping is for advanced traders who have come to develop their systems after long periods of observation, testing and finetuning. Pay heed to this advice. Go toward more consistent systems

bossxero:
Hey man

Read this carefully.. as you just pointed out, you are a newbie. And to be realistic, you should know that scalping is NOT suitable at all for newbies. Scalping can be very dangerous for your investment and you will be broke soon. Scalping is for advanced traders who have come to develop their systems after long periods of observation, testing and finetuning. Pay heed to this advice. Go toward more consistent systems

Thanks for attention and care for me bossxero...

Actually, i am not really a newbie, i have learned about scalping from other forums too. And trade in scalping is suitable for me. Cause i don't like to trade in bigger TF like 30M above, i just trade with 1M and 5M TF. And getting some 10 pip each trade.

So the purpose i open this thread, is for learning it more from this forum, maybe there are some experts in this scalping way would share their methods and their special indicators as the trigger or filter to do this well.

BTW, thanks for your reply and thanks for your books too, i have downloaded in forexkid before i join in this forum.

Best Regards,

IIN

Reason: