pivot points

Hi, any help with plotting 4hr pivot points on a 1hr chart and 1 hour pivot points on a 15 minute chart would be appreciated!! ( I'm technologically challenged LOL) Can't find a pivot point indicator for Metatrader. Any help from 'the experts' would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Peter

[Deleted]

Here is a collection of 45 Pivot points indicators. See which one will work for your system.

All the best

nobleladdie:
Hi, any help with plotting 4hr pivot points on a 1hr chart and 1 hour pivot points on a 15 minute chart would be appreciated!! ( I'm technologically challenged LOL) Can't find a pivot point indicator for Metatrader. Any help from 'the experts' would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance, Peter
bossxero:
Here is a collection of 45 Pivot points indicators. See which one will work for your system.

All the best

Hey thank you!

Probably you already know about this thread.

The Only Pivot - Forex Trading

Is about pivot point crosses.

Please, take a look is one of the best!

Cheers!

Thanks for the file.

[Deleted]
goose:
Thanks for the file.

Dnt forget, there is also a Thanks button

Hello...

This indicator used to see the pivot point and resistance of the day !!

I found this in other web, and I think it's good to share with other !

thanks !

Files:

Thanks a lot. every traders using technical indicators need to use it.

Nic

Thanks a lot

Thanks a lot

Just what I was looking for. Thanks, Delage

hai all..i'm looking for a 4h pivot indikator can anyone help me?thanks..