Free Forex e-Book

Hi

This Forex e-book has everything you need,this book shows you everything you need to know to start trading Forex, This book offers useful and valuable background, including technical methods, trading tips, Forex glossary, chart reading, and financial indicators used in Fundamental Analysis Click here to take your free copy

Hi there

thanks for the link dekac. Viewing online takes quite a time

I am just curious about is there a download version of the book you have mentioned.

OK I have found a way. It's easy. One must register at Forex E-Book- Download Free Forex eBook and get a download code by email.

Hi everyone,

I am very pleased to be a member FXfisherman . Hope all can teach me.

Regards

Sadi

Hi Sadi

You can seek for professional advice here,

Jack

Hi Sadi,

Feel free to post very specific questions when you have them. We'll do our best to assist.

Cheers!

Van:
OK I have found a way. It's easy. One must register at Forex E-Book- Download Free Forex eBook and get a download code by email.

Thanks for the link ....newbie here

I really enjoyed the book. Thanks

Nic

Thanks for the link

Well I am a beginner to forex trading for about 3 months. There are some many stuff out there its confusing. Hopefully I will get back my sanity here

dekac:
Hi This Forex e-book has everything you need,this book shows you everything you need to know to start trading Forex, This book offers useful and valuable background, including technical methods, trading tips, Forex glossary, chart reading, and financial indicators used in Fundamental Analysis Click here to take your free copy

I tried to click the link that you gave but it did not direct me to the e-book immediately, instead i have to look in the site where the e-book is.. Anyway, i think i found where it was located but i could not read the whole content of it.. I could zoom in, yes, but i could not scroll it sideways to be able to to read it.. Though i wasn't able to read the whole content of it, i think it's nice.. But it's much better if i could read it...

Reason: