Average Daily Range Indicator/Calculator - page 5

Try this:

if (TimeDayOfWeek(Time)!=0)
{}

forexsignals09:
is it ADR or ATR calculator you are looking for?

Did you find the ADR Pro Calculator? I am looking for it too.

Elliott

cja:
HiThe Daily version of this indicator was coded for a Daily trading system about 18 months ago and modified to include Weekly & Monthly averages about 6 months agoI guess these may contain too much data however they can be modified as far as the number of units you want to average - the default is 1 Day/5 Days/ 10 Days / 20 Days If you need something very simple and small coded let me know, the Signal Bars indicator i posted earlier uses the same code for the Daily average figures [ATTACH]1751[/ATTACH][ATTACH]1752[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]1753[/ATTACH][ATTACH]1754[/ATTACH]

My platform displays all prices like this-- 1.44832 (EUR/USD)

Obviously adding a non-essential (to me) extra digit.

Any way to drop/hide the last digit in this indicator?

Thanks

i see this site is one of the greatest sites in indicators

thanks

You can use the #(T_S_R)- Daily Range Indicator like that from CompassFX. Just look down on the 5 DAY, and in the right you see the High and Low. Don't let other things bother you, and after you have your channel, delete it... and do your bidding.

Hi cja,

Do you have the version of the ADR indicator for a 5 digit broker? Alternatively can the one you supplied be modified to adapt to 5 digit broker?

Thanks.

Boylan

Hi guys,

Does anyone has ADR indicator for 5 digit broker which displays current day, 1,5,10 and 20 ADRs?

Regards,

Boylan

any swing trader in this room

Here is a average daily range counted in PIPs tool. This can be modified in pretty much nayway you need to make it show what you want. This was done woith the Ensign Software charting software.

Files:
ADR.png  58 kb
barpipcount.png  32 kb

"Room up / Room down" -- I guess this shows how many pips you have to the Maximum or to the Minimum from current price.

Reason: