News releases - archive of screens

Hello,

I made archive for screens of news release. I think that this is usefull tool for each fundamental trader. There is data from 2006-06 to present day and data are monthly updated.

On each screen you find info about actual result, forecast, last, revision and list of all news for selected day. Each news release have screens from different pairs and from 1M, 5M timeframe.

So you can imagine how big must be deviation for good price movement, where is good place for TP, if you can use straddle strategy or if is better wait for retracement ... etc

Forex Trading, News releases - archive of screens

I hope that it will help you to make better decision for news trading

DarkMan

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'll check this one.

Thank you , for your very very hard work and and tried to help other news traders but they really think you can simplify your process with this incredible software News Trader Pro. NewsTrader Pro

Thank you so much.

Hey guys!!!

I found this looking for information in my demo account. I think is great.

It gives you the list of the most important new for the day. Check it and if you know a better one, please tell.

Tradeview Forex, Dealing Handbook

Good one. Also check out skipcube for impact of news graphs. It also allows you to create graphs for any point of time - advanced news date search

skipcube:
Good one. Also check out skipcube for impact of news graphs. It also allows you to create graphs for any point of time - advanced news date search

Updated with latest releases and graphs Impact of economic news on Forex and Stocks - News Impact

Reason: