Forex skills and broker - page 3

While your at it, another place I found useful is; onlinetradingconcepts, the website explains most indicators, chart patterns and candlesticks all in one, its a great place to start

I think that the best way to check your skills and the broker's conditions is to take part in forex competition. You will have the possibility to check real conditions and the speed of working the platform. I have already won 2nd place in Nordfx competition and got real money for it and now i am checking fbs, i hope i will win too)))

Simply google for broker comparison :-) You will be astonished about the number of sites...

In my opinion, at first you should study how to trade forex, then choosea good broker for beginners. Good brokers for beginners are broker whichprovide demo account, micro account for them. Demo account and micro accountare helpful for beginners growing. And they should care about the growth oftraders and provide training course for them. So my broker PROFIFOREX is asuitable one.

Hey if you are beginner like me, my suggestion to you is try to read as much info about forex as you can. Always be updated and better first open demo account.

I prefer DailyForex for all basic guidance related with forex trading. It is good online source for me to learn forex .

Paul75:
I prefer DailyForex for all basic guidance related with forex trading. It is good online source for me to learn forex .

YEs this provides a good Analysis and the Views which we cane make use of in our trading and make profits.

UMOFX IB:
It is good to get learning and skill before enter in this market. Forex is profitable after certain experience and practice. Demo trading will make you a good trader to face market with knowledge. It teach you details of trading .You will than make trading in real accounts with confidence.

Of course, every business need knowledge that's why we should learn first to get knowledge and make practice to get trading experience. Demo account is very useful for trader to start trading, make practice in forex trading before using real account. We will get many benefits if we can use demo account well.

uncle gober:
Or we can take advantage of free capital which offered by broker, i think it would help us to feel trading with broker using real account without having deposit. You can try Armada Markets using 15 EUR welcome bonus

but not all brokers provide free equity. I feel free without any capital we can start trading with real account. with only minimal cash deposite $ 1 we could open an account. in instaforex we can open an account with only $ 1 and we can get a floating deposit bonus of 30%.

Reason: