Today Trend Indicator - page 2

bossxero:
Most trading systems are good. The real problem comes from the traders side, most fail to master these system and stick to its rules. Even the simplest system do work from time to time if the rules are followed with due discipline.

As for the Fozzy Method, it is working for many at FF, from what I read there. Some guys even developed an EA for it. Keep learning and all the best.

Thank you very much bossxero for your wonderful response. Yeah I agree with you, even the simplest of all trading strategies won't work if you don't follow it's rules. All we need as traders is discipline and tons of it. Stick to the rules, have a plan, avoid greed and stay calm. Thanks and have a nice day man.

and one more thing though.. never never trade with an empty stomach..

Well... I always forget that I even have a stomach when the charts are scrolling in front of my eyes

buangcla:
Thank you very much bossxero for your wonderful response. Yeah I agree with you, even the simplest of all trading strategies won't work if you don't follow it's rules. All we need as traders is discipline and tons of it. Stick to the rules, have a plan, avoid greed and stay calm. Thanks and have a nice day man.and one more thing though.. never never trade with an empty stomach..

I aggree, all strategies depends on the trader themselves how we use them.

Nic

Ciao Guyz the trend indicator works will when the market running in technical way i tested it for 20 trades only loss 4 so its works with Eliot waves you can filter lost trades by Stochastic 5 3 3 on chart 1m 5m Good luck

Great thread..with informative content.

pro_:
Great thread..with informative content.

Dude the thread has been dead for over 2 years, Stop posting meanless remarks just to bump up your posting numbers.

Detail:
Dude the thread has been dead for over 2 years, Stop posting meanless remarks just to bump up your posting numbers.

Thanks for telling me.. dear..but i read something meaningful here. so i post .

very nice....ARR

Reason: