News Deviation

Hi all,

If we want to trade the news manually, are there any sites that will show us what deviation number from actual versus the expected news release will move the market and possibily by how much.

Thanks

troy

you can go to forex factory website. they have a good information about it.

troydavis1010:
Hi all, If we want to trade the news manually, are there any sites that will show us what deviation number from actual versus the expected news release will move the market and possibily by how much. Thankstroy

Checkout skipcube that can help you learn about impact on news on forex.

The effect of the announcement would influence the market in two ways:

·When the announcement is higher than expected, the currency pair might react with an uptrend.

·When the announcement is lower than expected, it would create a downtrend.

This is an analysis about the effect of the US labor market in the EURUSD currency pair. I think this is a great analysis that we must pay attention.

Check this blog:

Unemployment Claims Strategy MT4 Experts Advisor’s Blog

Take a look at newstraderpro, theres a free evaluation version at

NewsTrader Pro

loads of other free sites too (already posted), and its pretty easy to mark up the effects of news on historical charts.

Most of the calendars online, forexfactory, forex-tsd, fxfisherman etc have calendars that go back a couple of years

The method of news trading is fairly easy. It is the trading of foreign currency right away previous to or after a significant financial news statement. After such statements, there is a lofty opportunity that market prices will vary, also for the better or worse, depending on the broadcast.

GJ and Gu are on the way down because of news impact

Trading the news is being an accepted method to trade the Forex markets. Day by day again you see currency pairs move 50 to 100 pips within some minutes or even seconds subsequent to a major news release. While you see that, I put money on you’re thinking, “OMG it was 50 and now it is 100 pips. That is the easy way of making money.” Might be possible that it is and might be possible it is not. It all on how geared up to trade a news release.

Today after confidence report,Treasuries rose to their highest level of the day!

I don't think News Trading is still possible.

Spreads get huge in these times..

Reason: