alarm for indicator

can anyone help me with how to place an alarm to an indicator. im looking to place an alarm on the following indicator when it moves from above the candles to below the candles and vice versa.

PSAR (Parabolic SAR)---which is the indicator in all mt4 platforms

any help is appreciated--thanks

hey kinkong...... did you ever get your alert..... in the psar alert below i have stripped things down to the absolute minimum ..... the remaining code can easily be adapted to alert for almost any condition......h

Files:

Hi,

I have just registered with this group.

My name is Abu and I am from Malaysia. I love to trade and am still learning

so I hope you guys can help me.

I am looking for a trading system with alert/alarm sell and buy.

I have been looking through some of the webs and now I finaly landed on

this group.

Hope to enjoy trading.

Thanks.

hayseed:
hey kinkong...... did you ever get your alert..... in the psar alert below i have stripped things down to the absolute minimum ..... the remaining code can easily be adapted to alert for almost any condition......h

thank u for u help

Hi Traders,

As I was searching for info and some other good stuff, I found this web site. Thanks to those who have contributed and helped.

Looking around to see if there is any sound alarm that is used with overbought and oversold regions...

Junior trader

hayseed:

Hi..

Im newbie here.. where to place this alert?? plz help me..

TQVM

Can anyone help me to create Moving average Trailing Stop?

Hi

Can someone please help. I have the attached indicator, which places a dot on a forex chart. I need an alarm to sound, the second the dots appear on the chart. A couple of programmers have tried, but only made the alarm sound at the close of the candle, which is no good. I need the alarm when the dot first appears, as I use it on a 15 min chart, and the alarm allows me to place binary options trade and it has a very high success rate.

Thanks to anyone who can do this, as at the moment, I am going round in circles trying to get what I need

Martin, a newbie

Reason: